Mini Monster Bash
The City of Spruce Grove and Town of Stony Plain are pleased to invite you to this year’s Mini Monster Bash event! Join us for a variety of spooktacular Halloween activities designed for mini monsters and their families.
When and where:
- Saturday, Oct. 26
- 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Heritage Park Pavilion, located at 5100–41 Ave., Stony Plain
- Halloween-inspired activities and crafts are geared toward children ages 3–10. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Children are invited to dress in their mini monster best.
- A haunted house will be located outside. Please dress for the weather.
- Children will receive a Halloween bag they can use when they go trick-or-treating. Limited quantities are available (first come, first served).
- There is no cost to attend. Participants are encouraged to bring a non-perishable donation for the Parkland Food Bank.
Volunteer with us!
Volunteers are needed to be part of the set up crew, event team and tear down crew. Volunteers must be 12 years of age or older.
To volunteer, please do one of the following:
Email Jeanine Merkus Event Supervisor, City of Spruce Grove
Email Tevra Graham Community Services Coordinator, Town of Stony Plain
Correction In the Fall 2019 print issue of CityPulse, a magazine distributed to Spruce Grove residences, Mini Monster Bash was advertised as being held on Oct. 31. This information is incorrect. Mini Monster Bash will be held on Saturday, Oct. 26. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.